Julie Tan latest movie Mystery review.

/
0 Comments
Hello!

Just a few hours ago, I just posted an article regarding Julie Tan's latest film, Mystery, where she acted along side with Jiro Wang and Ady An. You can read the post here.

First thing first, I would like to thank Singapore Film Society for having me at their gala premiere tonight. Thank you David.

Next, I would like to apologise to all my readers that this is going to be a real short review of what I think about the movie. Because, I will be flying off in about 6 hours.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Honestly, I am disappointed. I was expecting on something more exciting and more in depth to what it actually is, which is grave robbing. On the contrary, there are minimal scenes on how the leads rob the tombs/ grave.

The beginning was great. I love how they actually use sound effects to create the suspension and build up the tension. They do have a great storyline there, however, I would love to see more mystery elements in them and hope to see an indirect manner of telling the story.

Next, acting wise I would say these actors are professionals. They do a great job in portraying the conflicts in them.

Yup. That's all.


You may also like

No comments: